As a commercial organization of a country whose constitution includes a regulation on the protection of personal data, and as a company operating in this field, we continue our work with the awareness that your personal data is entrusted to us. The protection of your personal data is among the important moral and legal responsibilities of our company. In this context, by declaring that we show the utmost sensitivity to the privacy and security of your personal data that we obtain both through this website and during our activities in other environments, you can protect your processes and rights regarding your personal data we process within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) . CONSULTING AND CONSULTING INC. (“AB Customs & Integrated Logistics”), we are happy to share it with you as a data controller.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
As AB Customs & Integrated Logistics, we process personal data limited to the purposes and conditions within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK. These purposes and conditions;
- The processing of your personal data is clearly stipulated in the Laws for our Company to carry out relevant activities,
- The processing of your personal data by our Company is directly related to and necessary for the establishment or performance of a contract,
- The processing of your personal data is mandatory for our Company to fulfill its legal obligations,
- Provided that your personal data has been made public by you; your processing by our Company in a limited way for the purpose of making you public,
- The processing of your personal data by our Company is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of the rights of our Company or you or third parties,
- It is mandatory to process personal data for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
- Processing personal data by our company is mandatory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the personal data owner or someone else, and in this case, the personal data owner is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or legal invalidity,
- Special categories of personal data other than the health and sexual life of the personal data owner, in cases stipulated by the laws,
- Special categories of personal data regarding the health and sexual life of the personal data owner are processed by persons or authorized institutions and organizations that are under the obligation of keeping confidentiality, for the purpose of protecting public health, performing preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing. .
In this context; Our company processes personal data on the basis of, but not limited to, the following activities and processes, in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK;
- In line with the purpose of fulfilling the necessary works by the business units of our Company in order to benefit personal data owners from the services offered by us; to be used in corporate communication and event management activities and processes,
- Ensuring the security of the website and other electronic systems and physical environment used,
- Execution and follow-up of financial reporting and risk management transactions,
- Management of relations in joint activities,
- Event, meeting, conference etc. carrying out activities,
- Ensuring the management of relations with business partners or suppliers within the scope of contracts concluded by us,
- Giving information to authorized institutions based on legislation,
- Developing and improving public relations and marketing policies,
- Answering requests and questions,
- Presenting the services offered by our company to the appreciation and evaluation of the personal data owners and carrying out the necessary studies at the end of this evaluation,
- Notifying the changes in the legislation or the policies we accept or making notifications that concern the data owner,
- In line with the aim of ensuring the execution of human resources policies; Recruitment of suitable personnel for vacant positions and execution of human resources operations,
- Fulfillment of the contracts concluded by us,
- Resolving current and future legal disputes,
- Ensuring and improving coordination, cooperation and efficiency between business units or units,
- Preparing and presenting various reports, researches and presentations,
- Making our website and applications easier and more usable,
- Follow-up of finance and accounting works,
- Ensuring security in our company,
- Forwarding new applications and bulletins in e-bulletin subscriptions,
- Generating statistical data in case of visiting our website.
- TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
As AB Customs & Integrated Logistics, realizing the personal data processing purposes specified in this Clarification Text and EU Customs & Integrated Logistics Personal Data Processing Policy regarding the activities carried out by us and our business partners within the framework of Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK, and We may share or transmit for the following purposes:
- To the banks and financial institutions with which we have financial relations,
- With public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill the demands of official authorities within the framework of legal obligation,
- To relevant institutions/persons for the purpose of realizing business planning in contracts to which AB Customs & Integrated Logistics is a party,
- To the 3rd parties, group companies, subsidiaries and affiliates that we serve or receive services as AB Customs & Integrated Logistics.
- METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data; Although it may vary according to the nature of the work, it is collected in order to provide the product or service by our Company in verbal, written or electronic environment in line with the purposes stated above, and to fulfill our responsibility in this context, accurately and completely.
AB Customs & Integrated Logistics Seminar, conference, training etc. In the event that it is desired to be informed in order to benefit from the activities, the personal data of the persons concerned are collected with their express consent in order to ensure the necessary communication and planning.
For more detailed information, please see the AB Customs & Integrated Logistics Personal Data Processing Policy.
- THE RIGHTS OF RELATED PERSONS STATED IN ARTICLE 11
Everyone can apply to AB CUSTOMS CONSULTING AND CONSULTING INC. about themselves;
- a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
- f) Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
ğ) To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data,
Our communication channels and method of using the above-mentioned rights are detailed in the application form to the data controller on our website. Applications submitted to us are answered within 30 (thirty) days at the latest from the date of receipt of the request by our Company, depending on the nature of the request.
Detailed information on how to exercise the rights of the data subject is available in the AB Customs & Integrated Logistics Data Officer Application Form and AB Customs & Integrated Logistics Personal Data Processing Policy.
IDENTITY OF DATA SPEAKER
AB CUSTOMS CONSULTANCY AND CONSULTANCY JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Establishment Date: 23/08/2002
Trade Registry Number : 481373
Tax Office/Number: Beykoz / 001 078 4289
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address :Fatih Sultan Mehmet Caddesi No: 3 Tonoğlu Business Center Floor: 5 Kavacık-Beykoz/İSTANBUL/TURKEY
ISO AUDITOR INFORMATION
Bureau Veritas CertificationEsas Maltepe Ofispark Altayçeşme Mah.Çamlı Sok. No:21 Kat:8 34843 Maltepe/IstanbulTel : +90 216 518 40 50 Pbx
FREE FINANCIAL ADVISOR AUDITOR’S INFORMATION
Kozmos SMMM Ltd. Counselor : Zafer SANCARKisikli Mah. Abdipasa Sok. Ümit Plaza No:2A K:2 Üsküdar/IstanbulTel : +90 216 460 12 60 Pbx