We carry out the storage and transportation of heavy-duty machines and large-volume materials with industrial logistics.
What is Industry Logistics and Heavy Industry Logistics?
Industrial logistics is a logistics sector that covers the transportation and storage of raw materials, materials and construction equipment used in the industrial field. The concept has changed with the development of technology and industrial activities, and it aims to ensure that the logistics works managed in the sector are integrated with each other and that these studies gain flexibility under the name of “Industrial Logistics 4.0”.
Industrial logistics operates in two categories. Logistics services are carried out both in close and long distances as internal logistics and external logistics. Materials or machines are transported to different facilities, in-plant stations or different locations in the production process.
Industry logistics and heavy industry logistics are highly interconnected. Heavy industry logistics includes products with large volumes and high weights, which require special equipment to be transported and stored.
Our Industry Logistics Process
- Quality control,
- Counting of products,
- Assembled and disassembled grouping,
- Packaging and labeling,
- Customer demand management.
- Current stock tracking,
- Creating and designing procurement analysis,
- Stock management,
- Project management,
- Analysis and report generation,
- Shipment measurement and management,
- Supply network management,
- Creating special plans for companies,
- inventory management,
- Replacement supply.
Opportunities We Offer in Industry Logistics
- Bringing flexibility to the supply chain,
- Generating efficient solutions to speed up the process,
- Producing solutions suitable for personal demands,
- Equipment and systems with technology infrastructure,
- Reducing the cost of transportation and storage,
- Providing speed advantage in the production and distribution process,
- Consultancy on legal regulations and documents,
- Transparent information sharing about the process,
- Sensitivity to security.