We ensure the smooth distribution of your products as soon as possible through our equipped storage systems.
What is Retail Logistics and FMCG?
The retail sector is one of the most important sectors, both strategically and financially. In addition to playing an undeniable role in determining the welfare level of countries, it has taken on a structure that societies need uninterruptedly because it covers a very wide area.
Retailing, in terms of the terminological meaning in the field of logistics, ensures that the products reach the final consumer and deals with the last stage of the distribution process. In the retail sector, the meeting of products with consumers usually takes place through stores, market chains and grocery stores.
In order to reach the services provided by retailing in markets or stores, a very good process planning is required. From this point on, retail logistics takes over the business and offers solutions for the timely and complete completion of the necessary processes.
The main purpose of retail logistics is to transport, store, control and plan various products or services that are demanded by various sectors and therefore have a high level of consumption by people and provide these processes in the most efficient way, from the first stage, production stage, to the final stage of reaching the consumer.
Due to the benefits it provides to the retail industry, the retail logistics part of the logistics field has become an indispensable complement to this journey.
Another factor that is effective in this part of the industry is FMCG. The term FMCG means “Fast Moving Consumer Goods”. Food, tobacco, paper, over-the-counter pharmacy drugs or personal care products should be the first things that come to mind when it comes to fast moving consumer goods. FMCG is a term that allows these types of products to be categorized.
Demand for these products continues to increase worldwide and therefore demands must be met quickly. Demands cannot be met without retail logistics, and small or large-scale crises may occur.
Opportunities We Offer in Retail Logistics
- Minimizing the circulation time of products with value-added services,
- Increasing the efficiency in the production and distribution stages,
- Taking measures for problems that may occur throughout the process with perfect risk management,
- Solving the ongoing and established problems,
- Adding flexibility to the supply chain,
- Minimizing the logistics cost,
- Keeping inventory data up-to-date,
- Performing periodic stock controls,
- Contributing to the development of material management.
Our Retail Logistics Services
- Correct process planning,
- Main product filling,
- Product design and procurement of necessary materials,
- Ready-to-present promotional materials,
- Module preparation,
- Shrink packaging,
- Sticker and label applications,
- Product classification,
- Packing of dinner sets,
- Transport and storage of necessary materials,
- Passing the products through quality control stages,
- Transportation of products to other stations,
- Management of procurement and order stages,
- Simultaneous flow of information,
- Supply chain optimization,
- Value-added services,
- Customer consulting service.